Westwood Ground Maintenance was founded by James Peach in 2008. James’ vision was inspired after years working in a supervisory role for a large garden / landscaping firm. During this time he built up a wealth of experience in every aspect of the industry. As much as he enjoyed his time there, he felt he could offer something different. Westwood Ground Maintenance was born.
We only hire dependable, hard-working and respectful team members. Our approach is personal and also professional. We make sure we stay up to date with the latest development in the landscaping industry by insisting on on-going training for all our staff. We believe in hands-on friendly service, and clear communication with our clients about their specific landscaping maintenance needs and expectations.
Both residential and commercial landscape maintenance services are on offer, so no project is too big or too small for us.
Westwood Ground Maintenance will provide the expertise and professionalism you would look for in a landscape contractor.
References are available on request. All of our work is undertaken to the highest standard and fully insured.
Westwood Ground Maintenance Vision Statement
- Professional, affordable and reliable services
- Fully insured
- Standardised practice across the spectrum – from small “postage stamp” gardens to large industrial projects
- Written quotations / contracts
- A friendly, personalised service, easily contactable
- A dedication to complete customer satisfaction
Our guarantee to you:
We’re committed to your project’s successful completion — we will never leave your project to work on another.
- Our staff will treat you with respect and integrity as we serve you.
- We will have the proper equipment to do our job each time we visit you.
- Our staff will have the proper training to do the job you hire us to do.
- We will also have the staff necessary to complete your job in a timely manner.
- We will periodically inspect the work that our staff does for you.
- You will be satisfied because we will correct any aspect of our work that you are not happy with.
- Our vehicles will be neat and clean. The presence of our staff will not detract from the look of your property or neighbourhood.
- Our staff members will be in uniform while working on your property.
- We will be there when we say we will and we will do what we promise.
- You will receive an accurate invoice for the work you have approved and the details of the job will be reflected on that invoice.
See our list of Services below:
- Lawn mowing strimming
- Hedge Cutting, weeding
- Small trees pruned,
- One off garden tidy ups
- Fencing supplied and fitted
- Sheds and fences painted
- Patios layed
- Bark and gravel layed etc.
Get in touch and see how we can help you and your garden.
Have you ever considered becoming an amateur potager keeper? A potager is known for growing vegetables & is the name given to a garden in which food and ingredients are grown, taken from the original French work for a vegetable soup pot. There’s nothing quite like...
It’s finally that time of year again where frost is no longer a threat! Many people find the best way to anticipate the warm nights and long days of summer is to plan their spring landscaping ideas – even if it is still a little cold here in the East Midlands! Our Top...
Doing any form of gardening in the winter months can be tricky to do, both physically, and in terms of motivation. Plants are in their resting stage, and the beautiful colours you’ve worked so hard to enjoy in the summer months are muted. However, with a little work,...
The Midlands has been seeing increasing amounts of snow over the past few Winters, and it’s looking like that will only be getting worse which is why preparing a garden for the winter is more important. The cold can do damage to your garden if it’s left unattended,...